Sunday, September 14, 2014

Project #4

C4T Summary #1
I have had the privilege to read Principal Vincentsen post and I really admire what I've read so far. The first post I read was on audio books. A parent was expressing her concerns about her son's reading problems at an IEP meeting. This is where the idea of audio books came in. I got great information about audio books and found out ways they are beneficial. Also, there was a list of links you could go to in order to find resources for the audio books. I found www.audible.com really helpful. I liked the idea and I'm convinced they will enhance students reading skills. The second post I wrote on was about thanking Dr King. It was so motivating and a such a good read. I think our nation can really benefit from reading it. There was a reference to Michael Jackson's song "Man In the Mirror". It really just nailed the point she was wanting to get across. What I got out of the post most, is that educators are so privileged to be an influence on our students. We encourage them to treat everyone equal and also to teach them peace and tranquility. We should remember that everyone has a dream and we all have a right to go for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment