Thursday, September 25, 2014

Post #5

I have never heard of Personal Learning Networks before this assignment. After reading a lot of text and watching many videos, I believe I have a better understanding about how they work. PLN's are tools used to collaborate, find help, and also just to learn from peers. The tools you can use to create your PLN are Facebook, Blogs, Twitter, and iGoogle. All of these will help you as an educator. I am also new to twitter. Since joining, I've started to follow many people who influence my education style and I enjoy learning from them. Another important tool I use daily are actual people I can visit to observe their classrooms. To me, that's the best way because it's hand on and automatic feedback. I enjoy learning that way. I also think it's important to grow and jump on the technology wagon. Our student's learn from computers daily, so we need to be ready for this change.
collage

1 comment:

  1. "...hand on and automatic feedback…" hands, not hand Do you mean immediate instead of automatic? i do not understand the use of automatic in this sentence.

    Make good use of your PLN for educational purposes.

    ReplyDelete