Saturday, September 27, 2014

C4T #2

Post #1
My C4T is Principal Vincentsen. Her first post was about audio books. I learned more information on what they are, how they can be used, and also there cost. I would encourage schools to provide these resources for students. Audio books are great for slow readers and also bilingual students. They help the English learning parents as much as the students.
The second most recent post was on equality. I was so caught up in the post and enjoyed commenting my opinions. I feel the post is so influential and I wish the world could see it. I really feel like the media tries to dictate what hits the news and the play the race game. It really upsets me and I wish people would stop pointing fingers and take responsibilities for their own actions.

No comments:

Post a Comment