Sunday, November 30, 2014

C4T

My first C4T was  Mr Robinson. I chose him from the list we were given. Mr Robinson is known as the PE Geek and once you visit his blog, you will see why. The blog post I read was about a project he put together for his students. He got the idea from a show and made it his own. Each group of students was given a box of random sports items and had to make up a game using them. I thought that was a great way to bring creativity in the gym. 

The next person I chose was Dylan Blain. The post I read into was about a new app he was looking forward to using called Sportsplan. This app will let you create drills digitally so you can present them to your students or team that you may be coaching. To me, the drills looked simple to understand and I feel it's better to have more than one way of demonstrating a new task. Many people learn differently and this is another way to teach the same material. Dylan's Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment