Tuesday, November 25, 2014

C4K Summary Post

My first student in November was Aubrey. She didn’t really like the project she had to do, but she did it anyways. I explained to her that I liked that. I liked that she did a project she had no interest in and did a fair job at it. She discussed how surprised she was to discover that in the whole movie, The Hunger Games, everything happened underground. I told Aubrey I was interested in seeing the movie now and will more than likely watch it. She did well on her spelling and grammar.
Next, I had Quziyah. She did a daily activity using poplet. Her poplet was focused on one word that was in the center. All of the other words around it were synonyms for that word. I told her she did great on her creativity and that I learned new synonyms for the word she used. She seems like a bright child that loves to learn new things.

Lastly, I had Archita. In this blog, she talked about Halloween and how her sister liked to play tricks on her. I told her I could relate to that because I have two younger brothers that I use to tease when we were younger. She loves candy and had fun trick-or-treating with her family, although, her sister does scare her at times. Archita's Blog 

No comments:

Post a Comment