Thursday, October 23, 2014

C4K October Summary

October C4K
Hey Kamar.
My name is Cortnee Meyers. I am a college student at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama. I am in an educational media class. I also have a blog that I post in for class assignments. I think it’s great you love your life. What kind of things do you like to do. What makes you happy?
In this blog post, I didn’t really have much to go on. My kid stated “I love my life. I wouldn’t change anything about it.” So I simply told him, that’s great and asked him what he likes to do. What makes him happy?
be happe
Hey Zachary. My name is Cortnee Meyers. I am a college student at the University of South Alabama which is located in Mobile, AL. I really like your theme. I think it’s important to help people and be there hero. Heroes aren’t always dressed in capes with masks. Sometimes heroes are our mom, dad or maybe a friend. I also like that you added, “don’t judge a book by its cover”. That is a great lesson for every person to learn. Great job on your blog post.
Zachary did a blog post on heroes. He explained, in his opinion, what a hero is. He likes when people are nice to him and hates bullying. He mentioned a guy taking up for him and they became great friends. I almost think he might have been bullied at one time or another while at school. My favorite part of his post was when he said not to judge a book by its cover. We have all heard this at one point in our lives and I feel you can never hear it too much.
marvel heroes
Hello Shaitarn. My name is Cortnee Meyers. I am a college student at the University of South Alabama which is located in Mobile, AL. I learned come background information on the three kete last year in my humanities class. You did a good job showing images to resemble the three kete. I think it’s very cool you included a site for people to make their own kete if they are interested. Good Job!
Shaitarn did a Google Slides Presentation on the three kete. He had nice photos to show the three representatives of emotional, mental, and physical. Also, there was a url to create your own kete if you would like to. I told him that was very cool to add to his presentation.
three satchels

No comments:

Post a Comment