Sunday, August 24, 2014

Post #1

I have heard many comments on EDM 310. I have heard it is tough, crazy, frustrating, and above all there is a ton of work to complete in one semester. I fear the work load, as I am sure many of my class mates do. I know it is going to require the full nine hours suggested to make sure all of my work is completed and turned in on time.
I previously took a technology based course at Alabama State University. We used many different technologies to complete our work. We used resources such as Mindimo and Rubimaker. We had to design a 21st century classroom and also did webcast to present our work. One of my favorite assignments was creating a school field trip using Google Earth. It was a fun experience. I believe that class will help me in EDM 310. Besides that one course at ASU, I have not had any class like EDM 310. I know it will challenge me to the max.
Time management is going to be key for this class. I know it will be the most difficult thing for me. I tend to procrastinate and I know that is terrible, but what better class to whip me into shape than EDM 310. I will most definitely need to use a daily planner to make sure I use my time wisely. With the required materials to read and the videos to watch in order to complete this Blog Post, I have no questions. I know what is expected of me and I am going to do my very best to get that “A” at the end of the semester. I understand that means to be outstanding! By using my time wisely, being professional, using correct grammar, punctuation, and capitalization, I will get that outstanding grade.

2 comments:

  1. Great post! The class you took at Alabama State sounds neat. It should help you a lot with this course. You are right, time management will be the key to this course! Good luck this semester!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have some of the same fears Cortnee. I also struggle with procrastination and am planning on purchasing a planner. The work load is the main complaint I've heard from past students and it will require the full nine hours. This key factor is what makes me so nervous about this class. The class you had to take at ASU sounds really interesting. The class sounds like it will be beneficial with the projects and assignments in EDM 310.

    ReplyDelete